Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's a World of Laughter, a World of Fears...

Hello!!  Apologies for being absent for so long, but as Tweedle K said...we have been quite busy with our own lives as of late.  I, for one, have had the opportunity to take some fabulous trips around the world but I'm back now and unfortunately have no more vacations scheduled for the rest of this year....yet ;)  I'll update soon with some things I found on my travels but wanted to share this pic with you right now because it is absolutely gorgeous and makes me miss Disneyland so much!


(Found on The Princess Blog)

Doesn't it make you wish you were on that boat right now?!  I don't remember It's a Small World looking this pretty or bright.  Have they redone it? Or is it just the lighting?  Either way, all of the vibrant colors makes me wish I could go there right this instant.  Disneyland - it has been far too long.  Tweedle K and I will most definitely have to make the 40 minute drive to the Happiest Place on Earth soon!

<3 Tweedle D

No comments:

Post a Comment