Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mickey Minifan

While away on my travels around the world, I came across this cute little fan in a little store in the Nanluoguxiang Hutong District (a.k.a. NLGX) in Beijing, China.  Isn't he so cute?!...and helpful in battling the intense heat and humidity that accompanies summers in China.  



Doesn't he just look so happy and eager to help cool you off?  What a helpful Mickey, helping to make people smile across the globe.  I wish there were other characters there also, but I may have been asking for too much considering how the store lacked any sense of cohesion when it came to merchandise.  Unfortunately I didn't buy it (don't ask me why, I have no idea!) but I sure wish I had now that summer has FINALLY kicked in and really, why wouldn't I have considering I was in China and it probably cost all of $5 - probably less.  Alas, we must live with the decisions we make. :(


Regretfully wishing she had a Mickey minifan,
Tweedle D

No comments:

Post a Comment