Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lilo & Stitch...but mostly Stitch...Notepad

A couple of years ago, Tweedle K was in Japan teaching English and sent me a care package with tons of super cute stuff!  Included in the box, was this little Lilo & Stitch notepad.  


You can't really tell, but the cover is clear/holographic with just the characters on it and select flowers.  


And here are just some of the different pages inside!  There was way more variety than just these four pages but these were some of my faves.  I love having notepads!  They're so useful but it makes me sad to use it when the pages are as cute as these! 

Thanks Tweedle K! ....and if you couldn't tell already, she LOVES Stitch!  and who wouldn't?  He's so cute in a crazy, I wish I had one but he'd probably drive me mad, kind of way!

<3 Tweedle D

No comments:

Post a Comment