Sunday, October 24, 2010

Princess Post-Its

Two of the things in this world that I love are Disney princesses and office supplies.  So how perfect is it that I found princess post-its with Belle and Cinderella on them?!?!  PERFECT, I say! :)


It came in a 2-pack like this at the 99 cent store!!!  Yes, I got these when I got the Winnie the Pooh stapler also :)  



Belle is my absolute favorite princess so how in love with these post-its do you think I am?!  SO MUCH.  So much that I never want to use them.  She's just so pretty and cute in her corner!



Sorry!  Cinderella didn't come out as clear as Belle did but you can still tell that she's cute too!  The stacks don't come with too many pages but for $1 for both, I'd say it's a pretty good deal and I will gladly settle for it.

<3 Tweedle D




No comments:

Post a Comment