Thursday, April 8, 2010

Disney Princess Magical Minis



I first found these SUPER super cutetastic princesses by Mattel at Target.  Ariel was the last one left on the shelf. After I brought her home, I knew I had to have the entire collection. Turns out there are 3 different series -- Original, Floral, and Wedding princess!

I'll get to all of them eventually, but for today, my favorite: the floral :)

 Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Cinderella (i love the flower petal detail on her waist!)

Snow White
Ariel (she's a mermaid only in this collection -- she wears a dress in both the Original & Wedding)

Belle (tweedle d's favorite!)

the packaging (they sell each princess individually too, but how can you NOT have them all?!)

Each collection comes with a "basket" that has a light-up button. The floral collection basket lights up the princess dresses in blue (even though it looks white in the picture):


I LOVE these! I can't wait for everyone to see the other collections :)

- Tweedle K

No comments:

Post a Comment