Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Master of Disguises

I'm sure you've all seen those little Winnie the Pooh cell phone pendant/charms where he is dressed up as any number of things from different animals, characters, and even different fruit!  I mostly see them in gumball-type machines where they sell for $1 (I think...something like that anyway).  But just in case you've never seen them before, they look like this...

Edit: I just saw them at a Korean dessert place and they're called Peek-a-Poohs! hahahahah


Cute, right??  But just wait.  These are even cuter!!

Winnie as Stitch

Winnie as Marie

One of my friends sent me pictures of these adorable Winnie the Pooh miniature plushes.  She got them in a game machine while she was in Japan.  They are about the size of my hand and come attached with a keychain, but I have no idea where you'd hang something so big!  Aren't they 100 times cuter than the key charms though?!  In my opinion, Winnie-Stitch is by far cuter than Winnie-Marie, but what do you think?  Leave a comment and vote for your favorite!

-Tweedle D

3 comments: