Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

As you probably know, today is the 44th Earth Day!  And to celebrate it, I want to share with you some of my favorite Disney green products.



I got this Disney green reusable bag at Disneyland on Main street and I absolutely love it!  It says "Every Tree Has Character" and it's super cutetastic, isnt it??  Not only is it adorable, but it's pretty big and perfect for all of my grocery shopping...and I save $0.15 to top it off!


This nifty little item is something I bought recently in Disneytown Disney.  I went back and forth for a while deciding if I should buy it, but in the end I simply couldn't resist!  The pages are 100% recycled and the idea of using it just makes me feel good! 

In what ways will you try to be more green??

No comments:

Post a Comment